My Makeup Travel Kit + Giveaway!! | Beauty Blogger | Madison Blogger
I do quite a bit of travelling for my photography business and so I thought I would share with you how I travel with my makeup. It's always been a nightmare and finally this year I said I had to get more organized about it. I decided to share this with you AND do a giveaway!! Winner will receive this exact kit (without the makeup though).
SEE HOW TO ENTER AT THE BOTTTOM OF THIS POST! :)
What you carry your makeup in is essential
The case you carry your makeup in will either give you anxiety or give you sanity. For me, I could NEVER find my brushes because they were all over the place which made doing my makeup in a timely manner extremely difficult.
Then, I purchased this off of amazon in a lightning deal (they have these almost every couple of weeks. I got mine for $12!)They sell bigger versions of this case, but I didn't want to be lugging around a mini suitcase on top of an actual suitcase for my clothes. I also wanted it to be able to fit in a small duffle bag and this is a perfect size. It has adjustable inserts to perfect arrange your makeup in.
It holds your brushes!!!
No more looking for my brushes in the bottom of the bag!
This has a special place for your brushes which is HUGE because it also keeps your brush bristles in good condition and not getting bent in a bunch of different ways.
The makeup I bring with me when I travel
I keep many travel sized items ONLY in this bag. It doesn't leave this bag because there have been many times when I've forgotten to pack concealer and lost my mind plus money because I have to go out and buy one. NO MORE FORGETTING!
- Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight Contour Palette
- Tartiest Pro To go palette
- Hoola Bronzer Mini
- Benefit Dandelion Twinkle Highlighter
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Maybelline Matte Liquid Lipstick
- Benefit Dandelion Blush
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye undereye Concealer
- Marc Jacobs Eyeliner
- Benefit Bad gal mascara
- Nars Blush
- Stila shimmer liquid eye shadow
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- Sephora Blending Sponge
- Becca Blush
- Dr. Brandt Pores no more multi use stick
- Sephora tweezers
- Ole Henriksen Makeup Removing Wipes
- Nars Powermatte lip pigment
- Bite beauty Lip wipes (no longer available but Target has the same thing!)
- Tarte Shape tape hydrating foundation
- Urban Decay setting Spray
- Towel Headband
- Blenderelle Makeup Sponge Storage
- Inglot #77 Eyeliner
Beauty Blender Storage Case
I can't tell you how many times I've traveled and my sponge hasn't dried or gotten moldy and I've had to throw it out. FINALLY found this incredible beautiful case on Amazon and it is a life saver. As you can see from these pictures, it fits it fully expanded and has so many air vents and it dries down to it's regular size while protecting it from everything else in your bag! How neat is that?!
How to win this makeup kit! (Without the makeup)
- Subscribe to my Newsletter below & confirm your email in your inbox
- Follow me on Instagram
- Repost on Instagram or Facebook and tag me (@freckledglam) and a friend.
- Extra entry for an additional friend you tag in your repost.
- Ends June 30th & winner announced on July 1st! :)
Follow me on Instagram here: @freckledglam