Red glitter eye look | Quad Cities Beauty Blogger | Beauty Blogger
Last night I went out to dinner with my old Sephora team so of course, I felt the need to do more than my usual for my makeup.
Stila Liquid Eyeshadow glitters
If you haven't gotten a hold of the Stila liquid eyeshadow glitters by now, you're going to have to try them. They are AH-MAZING!!
I currently own 2, which is so sad but hopefully, eventually I'll own more because they are out of this world. I could easily wear them every day!
- Fenty Beauty Foundation
- Dr. Brand Pores No More Performance Stick
- Kat Von D Shade Light Contour Palette
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- Laura Mercier Translucent powder to bake and set concealer
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Tartiest Glow Palette highlighter "lit"
- Kat Von D Alchemist Palette "Amethyst" on top of highlighter
- Kat Von D Shade light Eye contour palette matte on eyes
- Stila Liquid Eyeshadow in the shade "Next to Notte" in center of lid
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in the shade "Ebony" on brows.
- Kat Von D Liquid lipstick in the shade "Lovesick"
- Stila Liquid lipstick glitter on top of Kat Von D in the shade "
- Mink Lashes from Amazon
Earrings are from Forever 21.
Also, please subscribe if you want looks like this delivered right to your email! :)