Fall Cloudy Makeup Look | Quad Cities Makeup Artist | Beauty Blogger
We've been having more cloudy days lately and yesterday when we were getting ready to go to Madison, the weather was rainy, cloudy and just overall damp. I took this as the perfect opportunity to match my makeup to the weather!
When it's sunny it seems strange to wear a grey lip and I just LOVE this smashbox liquid lip in the shade "chill zone"!
- Foundation: Fenty Foundation in the shade 180. I am seriously loving this foundation and I am thinking about buying it. I love the way it looks and it's a little more coverage than the tarte rainforest of the sea.
- Contour/Highlight: Tarte Pro Glow Palette
- Blush: Sephora Mickey Mouse peach blush.
- Concealer: Nars creamy concealer
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent setting powder.
- Eyes: ABH Modern Renassaince Palette
- Lid color: Bellapierre pigment in the shade "Excite"
- Lashes: Christina lashes in #605
- Brows: ABH Dipbrow in the shade "ebony" and Benefit Gimme Brow in #5
- Lips: Smashbox Liquid matte lipstick in "Chill Zone"
Follow me on youtube and watch my latest video!!