Colourpop Cosmetics Super Shock Eyeshadow
It's been almost 2 months since my last post which is shameful. The reason for this though, is because I moved from Canada to the USA! I also have another photography business and so I was busy photographing weddings and family photoshoots!
I just finished moved this past weekend and I now have a new vanity which I am super stoked about! I will do a blog post on it at another time because it really was not that expensive to set up.
Today's blog is about Colourpop Cosmetics Super Shock Eyeshadow, since moving to the US I ordered 6 of these shadows as I had heard so many good reviews about them. I had to see for myself the quality!
I mean really though how cute is this packing! Not only is it cute but it is great secure packing!
I used 3 of the shadows shown for today's makeup look. Wow, I am so impressed, I have already added more to my cart on their website because the quality of these eyeshadows are unbelievable. I honestly don't feel like buying any other shadows anymore! They have taken the eyeshadow game to a new level.
Overall I would rate them a 15/10. Yes, that's how amazing they are. You can purchase them here at their website: https://colourpop.com/
- YSL Le Teint Touce Eclat Foundation
- Mac Mineralize Skinfinish powder in Medium plus
- NYX "Taupe" to contour
- Milani "Luminoso" blush
- Anastasia "Banana" for powder highlight.
- Becca Cosmetics "Champagne pop" for cheek highlight.
- Smashbox Full Exposure on crease
- Mac "Deep Damson" and "Black Berry" on lower part of crease.
- Mac Coal on lower liner along with "Deep Damson"
- Colourpop Super shock shadow in "Daddy" on inner lid and "Lace" on outer lid.
- Bellapierre pigment in "Excite" for inner corner highlight.
- Tarte Tarteist Claypaint liner with NYC liquid liner on top.
- House of Lashes "Boudouir" Lashes.
- Mac "Stone" lip pencil
- NYX High Voltage Lipstick in "Stone" on top.