Summer time cut crease
I am new to the cut crease game. The skin on my eyelids is rather lose and it makes it difficult to draw straight lines so I don't often attempt the cut crease look for this reason. However, today again, lacking in inspiration and having quite a bit of time I thought I could try again. I actually was quite happy with how it turned out and I think I will try it more often as it really does give the crease a more defined look, so that even when the eyelids are closed the eye is more defined.
The last time tried a cut crease I used liquid liner and I thought it was too dark, so this time I used Anastasia Dipbrow to create the crease and it was so much easier to work with than cream liquid liner.
The foundation and other details that I used on my face are the same as my previous post.
- "Sienna" from Anastasia Lavish Palette blended into crease along with Mac "Embark"
- "Dusty Rose" from Anastasia Artist palette with "Butter" blended upward in crease.
- "Punch Fuscia" (artist Palette)on lid mixed with "Pink Sapphire" (lavish palette)
- Old Sephora white shadow on inner corner mixed with "Beigely"
- "Phresh" on lower lid (Artist palette)
- Lashes are Ardell "Demi Whispies"
- NYX eyeliner in "White" on inner lid.
Lips are NYX Cosmetics lip gloss in "beige"