Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow/Pressed Pigment Review
The other day on Instagram someone was asking about pigments and another person commented saying that they were obessed with Loreal's pigment shadows. I had no idea they existed so next time I was in the store I looked for them. They are $12 a pop here in Canada which is more than I'd like to pay for a single shadow but I just had to try them!
I have to say that I am extremely impressed, for a drugstore shadow they really pack a punch. I'd say these are just as good as the MAC Loose pigments which are considerably more expensive. Mind you, they only had roughly 10-12 colours in the store. Not all of them looked that great as in not all that shimmery, however I do think I am going to go back and get another one. I would definitely rate them a 10 A+. I think they would compare to colourpop shadows (which are so cheap!) but unfortunately shipping to Canada is pretty expensive from colourpop so I'll settle for these. :)
Today's makeup details:
- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Powder
- Anastasia Contour Kit
- NYX HD concealer
- Milani Baked Blush in "Dolce Pink"
- The Balm Cosmetics "Mary Lou-manizer"
- Anastasia Dipbrow in Ebony with Clear Brow Gel.
- Lips are Mac "Oak": liner with "Stone" Lipstick on top.
Eyes using Naked 1 palette:
- Naked in crease.
- Hustle on outer lid blended around the middle of lid to inner corner.
- Sidecar on tear duct
- Loreal Infallible eyeshadow in "forever pink" on lid.
- Tarte Tarteist clay paint liner on lid with NYC Liquid liner on top.
- House of Lashes "Pixie Luxe" lashes.