Double Wing Eyeliner
I guess you could say this is a type of a cleopatra look. Though that really wasn't my intention when I started doing my makeup today. For some reason, these darker looks really photograph well, though if you saw me in person you'd probably think that I had a stupid amount of makeup on! Hah! That's how it goes I guess! Though I just realized I forgot to put highlighter on *gasp* HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN?!! That's twice now in the past week....ah well.
I wanted to share with you the details I used on this look, in case you feel like creating an artistic look yourself. :)
- YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation
- LA Girl HD Pro Concealer
- Anastasia Contour Kit to Darken skin and highlight.
- Too Face Chocolate Bronzer for contour
- Mac Paint Pot "Painterly" to primer along with NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Milk Pencil
- Mac "Saddle" In crease. Anastasia Artist palette: "Dusty Rose in Crease" "Baby I'm a star" on outer lid. "Beigely" on middle of lid. Really old Sephora white colour in between double eyeliner.
- Mac Blacktrack to outline liner
- NYC liquid lner to line.
- Ardell Double Up Lashes.
- LA Splash Cosmetics Lip Mousse in "Spellbound"