Minimal Makeup and Back to Curly Hair
I have had curly hair since I was little. I was born with incredibly thick thick hair, like Afro thick. It was awful and I had no way of controlling it. I found a product in 2007 that was just a miracle for my thick crazy uncontrollable hair, so I was relatively content. Then I had my son in 2012, well my hair changed forever, I had lost a lot of hair when I was pregnant and my hair went from being tight and curly to being a very loose wave. I then cut my hair super super short, and I couldn't curl my hair.
I've been growing my hair out for the past 2 years, and it's gotten to a length now that I can curl it!!!!
This is what I use: Curl Keep
Don't worry, they sell huge bottles too!! I just bought the small one cause I wasn't sure how my hair would be this time round.
This stuff is legit a miracle and here's how you use it:
- After washing hair, put some into your hand
- Massage into hair and roots (with a comb), comb through hair all over again.
- Flip hair upside down and scrunch with hands to create the curls
- Blow dry hair upside down with a diffuser(Shown in picture, it fits over any hair dryer)
BOOM amazing volumous curly hair!! Oh, did I mention that you can reactivate the curls with WATER?! Hellllls yes. So the next morning you wake up, if the curls aren't as fresh as you'd like, get a spray bottle with water, spray your hair, scrunch and let air dry, or you can blow dry again real quick for some extra volume.
So easy and for realz it's ridiculous how amazing this stuff is. GO TRY IT!!!!
Today I wore minimal makeup. I don't usually photograph it, but I thought, why not?! This foundation doesn't photograph well with flash, but it looks pretty good in natural light. :)
- Mac Face and Body Foundation C1
- Anastasia Contour Kit in Light
- Milani Blush in "Dolce Pink"
- Mac Soft and Gentle for Highlight
- Anastasia Dipbrow in "Ebony" and Clear Brow Gel
- Eyes: Mac "All that Glitters", Naked from Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette.
- Lips: NYX Cosmetics "Creme Brulee" Butter Gloss.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara